get into bed
- 钻进被窝;把…搞上床;诱使…发生性关系
-
A : When do you get into bed for the night ?
A:你晚上什么时候上床睡觉?
-
It 's time for the kids to get into bed .
到孩子们上床睡觉的时间了。
-
You need to be careful who you get into bed with .
你得小心你的床伴
-
Why didn 't you get into bed ?
你怎么不到床上去睡?
-
Move over so I can get into bed .
躺过去一点儿我好上床。
-
I kind of just want to change my password and get into bed .
我只想去修改下密码,然后就睡觉。
-
It doesn 't just happen the moment you get into bed .
它不仅仅发生于你躺在床上的时刻。
-
Go and get into bed .
快去睡觉
-
I normally go to sleep as soon as I get into bed .
我一般一上床就睡着了。
-
I hardly ever get into bed before eleven o'clock at night .
我几乎很少有在晚上十一点钟之前就寝的。
-
The only way he could share the contract was to get into bed with an American company .
他能够分享这一合同的唯一办法是与一家美国公司订立契约。
-
When you feel a cold coming on , get into bed and sweat it out .
当你觉得开始有点感冒时,赶快上床去睡,出身汗就好了。
-
Once you know your sleep position you can move into it immediately once you get into bed .
要是你晓得自己的睡姿,你就可以在上床时候马上摆好姿势。
-
Your cat won 't get into bed naked with his socks on .
你的猫不会身上光溜溜,但穿着袜子爬上床。
-
If I 'm not going out , I make supper and get into bed , simply because my .
如果我不出去,我做晚饭,上床,只是因为我的脚太可怕了。
-
Every time I get into bed , I think there 's somebody under it . I 'm going crazy !
每次睡觉的时候,我都感觉有人在床下。我要疯了!
-
Tell those children to stop prancing about on the landing and get into bed .
叫那些孩子不要在楼梯口欢蹦乱跳了,让他们上床睡觉去。
-
Get into bed and I 'll be up in a moment to tuck you in .
到床上去,我一会就上楼去安顿你睡。
-
Stop fussing and get into bed !
别闹了,进被窝!
-
At night I would sometimes feel someone get into bed with me and feel two little hands in the small of my back .
到了晚上,我有时会觉得有人钻到了我的被窝?情A能感到有两只小手在背后摸我的腰部。
-
Walk the dog , brush your teeth , lay out clothing for the next day , and get into bed .
溜狗,刷牙,准备妥当第二天的衣服后就去睡觉。
-
Mark : And you start with a pair of wet socks . Put them on right before you get into bed .
马克:就从准备一双湿袜子开始,上床钻入被窝前立即穿上。
-
Future political hopefuls might learn from Hillary Clinton 's travails and not get into bed with banks .
未来的政治候选人应该从希拉里•克林顿(HillaryClinton)的痛苦经历中吸取教训,不要和银行交往过密。
-
If your mind is sometimes still racing once you get into bed , you might want to set aside a few minutes to wind down .
如果你上床以后仍然浮想联翩,你要设法搁置不想事几分钟使自己放松下来。
-
Get into bed when you 're sleepy & eyes droopy , you 're drowsy , you feel like you 're nodding off .
当你感觉困倦的时候再上床睡觉眼睛是没有精神的,你也会感到昏昏欲睡的,你会感到你好像在打盹似的。
-
Six weeks ago when I was in your office , you told me to go home , get into bed and stay there until you called . But you never called . "
“六周以前我在你的办公室,你告诉我让我回家去卧床直到你来访。但你从未来访。”
-
I must confess that I always suspect the men who boast that they unvaryingly fall asleep as soon as they get into bed & those " as soon as my head touches the pillow " fellows .
我在想像中牧羊,一直想到它们不知怎地都变成了白熊和蓝猪。我倒想看看哪个有理智的人能在赶着一群天蓝色的猪的时候进入梦乡。
-
A part of your mind will begin to associate the bed with being awake rather than being asleep . And that can turn on a nasty I 'm-not-going-to-sleep ! anxiety that will rev your engines whenever you get into bed .
你的一部分意识会把床同清醒而不是睡意相联系,这会引发一种危险的我睡不着觉的焦虑,无论何时你上床,它都会使你的马达倒转。
-
I would never lie to get someone into bed .
我可不会说谎骗人上床。
-
You could probably get him into bed if you worked at it a bit .
如果你稍作努力,很可能让他和你上床。